Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Put aside your differences!!

One example I read from the book where people who have nothing in common still work together for the greater good, was with atheist, Hazel Wolf, who spoke about being atheist. She also worked to get people of different backgrounds, wether it be religion, race, genger, or sexual orientation, she managed to get them to work together. One example of when I've had this experience was while I was in Mexico with my school building houses for the poor. Not all of us liked each other, some of the girls and guys had major drama between them, but as soon as they stepped foot onto the site to work, they put all differences aside and worked as a team to better the lives of others.
Sorry this was so short and sweet...but I'm really in a hurry....but I hope you still enjoy!!

No comments: