Monday, February 2, 2009

Repost of "Honor" -it was messed up??

I concur with this quote. I believe that if you do not fully challenge yourself, or challenge others or their ways and ideas, you will never experience your, or your world's fullest potential. "He who conceals his disease cannot be cured." I always ask people, "How far would you go to make a difference?" There's so many times that a simple public problem is nagged to the point where common sense should click in. Obviously there's more than just one person with this problem, so why not get together than fight alone? There's power in numbers, in many different situations.
I can say there has been a few times where I have not stood up for problems facing my generation or community. Over the years though, I have participated more, giving me more confidence knowing I am not the only one who feels like this sometimes. Agreeing with Amanda Reed, there is a right time, place and situation for everything. Don't be so quick to jump the gun because you may not know the whole story.

No comments: